Moderatoren: d/flt prod., MarkDVC, Mods
- Beiträge: 958
- Registriert: 06 Mai 2003 - 1:52
- Logic Version: 0
- Wohnort: Hamburg, Germany
- MainStage no longer hangs after adding a Preset Name mapping to a channel strip after several patches have been created in the Concert.
- MainStage no longer exhibits stuck MIDI notes and then loses connection to the MIDI interface.
The Playback plug-in no longer unexpectedly jumps back to the beginning of the song in certain cases where playing MIDI in to MainStage causes a system overload.
There are no longer unexpected System Overloads immediately after loading a Concert or a patch.
MainStage no longer hangs when opening a Concert that contains multiple duplicated patches.
Performance is improved while switching between patches in Concerts that use a large number of Audio Unit plug-ins.
- The Tab key indents text two spaces as expected when editing in the Scripter plug-in.
- Edited text in inspectors now reliably updates immediately.
Tempo-based Audio Unit plug-ins now maintain sync when MainStage is synced to MIDI Clock.
The New Track sheet now shows all available busses for multi-output instruments.
Concerts created in MainStage 3.1 or older now open as expected.
Duplicating an alias of a patch no longer causes unexpected sound output.
The Metronome Division setting is now retained when opening a saved Concert.